The Heart Behind Finding the Fancy
My heart for Finding the Fancy is to help you with the “fancy” in your life in all it’s forms! Here are a few definitions of “fancy” and how I hope to inspire and encourage you!
Noun: amorous fondness; a feeling of liking or attraction
I hope to bring inspiration and advice to you when it comes to your relationship with the Lord, your husband/boyfriend, family, and friends. I love my Jesus and my people, but I know that no relationship (of any kind) is perfect, so I hope that by sharing my stories, I can help you in yours and develop your “fancy” as a noun for Jesus, your boy, and your friends!
Verb: feel a desire or liking for
I hope to encourage you to try new things and step out of your comfort zone in all areas of your life in fun, easy, doable ways whether it be showing you how I put outfits together, apply lipstick, talk to my husband, or say my prayers!
Adjective: elaborate in structure or design; swanky, posh
I love me some FANCY in this sense, let me tell you! I LOVE to dress up, experiment with hair and make up (but my hair is ALWAYS messy), and I also love to try to bring the fancy into everyday life as much as I can! I hope that I can help you add some fun and fancy into your days as well!
Here are just a few random facts about me!
- My favorite Bible verse is Esther 4:14
- I danced in some form or fashion basically my ENTIRE life until I got married
- Pink is my favorite color, but red lipstick is my favorite
- I LOVE wearing fake eyelashes and put them on as often as I can
- I am a bookworm at heart
- I will ALWAYS pick the chocolate dessert over literally anything else
- Laughing is my favorite and I try to embrace my many blonde moments
I’m SO glad you’re here! Let’s be friends!