One of the things that I buy off of Amazon the most is beauty products! I love trying out new products ESPECIALLY in the skin/body care department! Here are a few of my favorite things I have purchased, use and love, and will be reordering as soon as I run out! haha.
*this post contains affiliate links*
- Sheet Mask Pack- This pack of sheet masks is awesome! I love that it comes with 16 masks for about $10! There’s also a nice variety of masks like soothing, brightening, etc. I have really liked the masks I have tried so far!
- Invisibobble Hair Rings- Have you tried these pony tail holders?! They are AWESOME! They don’t crease your hair and stay put SO well- these are the only ones that I like to work out in now because my hair doesn’t look so crazy after I’m done and they don’t slide out of my hair while I run!
- Bentonite Clay Mask- This face mask is one of my FAVORITES! It comes in a powder form and you just mix in water until you reach your desired consistency. I also love adding a drop or two of my essential oils into it while I’m mixing. It makes your face SO. SOFT. And I can really notice a difference in the size of my pores after I use this mask, so I love doing it the night before an event or a date!
- Make Up Eraser- This is my favorite way to take off my make up! And you just need water! This seriously is amazing at getting your make up off at night! I love it because you can just press the cloth on your eyes to remove make up- I hate having to pull at the skin around my eyes and this is my favorite way to avoid that!
- Activated Charcoal- I love this to brighten my smile! I don’t use it like every day all the time, but brushing with it, letting it sit for five minutes or so, and then brushing it off does help enough for me to notice a difference and keep doing it! lol. Again, I like using this before an event or a date as a little extra confidence boost!
- Face Mask Brush- Holy cow, ya’ll. I don’t know where I was, but I had been applying face masks with my fingers and didn’t even know these brushes existed until recently. This brush is a GAME CHANGER! And it’s like $4. It just gets the face mask applied so thin and evenly- I LOVE it! You can add layers if you want a thicker application, but this brush makes me feel like I’m not wasting as much product!
- Eye Masks- Again, like a $5 purchase…and you get a ton of patches! These little puppies have been AWESOME for de-puffing my under eyes! I have been using them about twice a week and LOVE them! I can definitely notice a difference and feel a difference on the days that I use them! My under eyes seem brighter and way less puffy!
I hope you love these products too if you decide to give any of them a try! They have been really fun to work into my little at-home nights as well as event/date prepping!